DCC is all ages until 10:00PM and 21+ after 10:00PM.
Nope! We don’t require a drink minimum, but we sure hope you’ll try our delicious food and drinks while you’re here! DCC has a full bar and kitchen, an extensive food menu, and table service in the theaters and on the patio. To view our food menu, visit the homepage and click the “Menus” tab.
The small lot at the rear of our building is reserved for bank employees, DCC staff and performers, and Terry Black’s BBQ patrons only. We want to be great neighbors, so we ask you to please respect retail and employee parking spaces. The additional spaces located behind our building, adjacent to Terry Black’s BBQ, are for their patrons, and towing will be enforced.
Yes! We have a full bar and an extensive food menu, and our servers can bring anything you need right to your table. We recommend arriving a little early so you can get a great seat, enjoy the A/C, and order from the menu before the lights go down. To view our full menu, visit the homepage and click the “Menus” tab.
Yes, AND! DCC has multiple spaces available for private parties or events. We have two theaters, a massive patio space, a VIP Club House, and four training rooms available to fulfill your individual or corporate needs. We can even provide the entertainment! Let us help you plan the perfect event. To submit an event inquiry, visit the homepage and click the “Parties & Groups” tab.
Improv jams are open to the public, and no experience is required! Think of a jam as a mash-up between a social event and an improv show. Jams are a great way to brush up on your improv skills and meet fellow improvisors. They’re also great for first-timers who want to get a taste of the fun! Participation isn’t required but definitely encouraged. Come join us! DCC hosts two weekly jams:
- The Club Team Jam: Every Wednesday @ 9:30PM. This jam is hosted by a rotating cast of our Club Team members.
- The Sunday Super Jam: Every Sunday @ 4:00PM. This jam is hosted by Kate Grogan, Raye Maddox, and Jason Hensel.
DCC hosts three (yes, three!) Open Mics at the theater. All mics are open to the public. Come watch or participate!
- Traditional Open Mic: Every Wednesday @ 7:30PM. This mic lineup is created using a lottery system. To enter the mic lottery, fill out this jotform. Submissions are open every week from Thursday (12:00PM) to Tuesday (12:00PM) and the list will be shared via email by Tuesday night.
- The Riff Mic: Second Tuesday of every month @ 9:30PM (sign-up @ 9:00PM). Sharpen your joke-writing skills and boost your confidence by improvising stand-up sets on the spot! This mic is hosted by Lauren Davis.
- The Feedback Mic: Fourth Tuesday of every month @ 7:30PM (sign-up @ 7:00PM). This lineup is created with a live, in-person lottery system. Come early to drop your name in the bowl! Performers will have 2-3 minutes to perform written material and then receive 2-3 minutes of personalized feedback. This mic is hosted by a rotating cast of performers.
Application submissions are always open for FOH and BOH positions in our bar and kitchen. Previous experience in the food and beverage industry preferred. No comedy experience necessary! Click here to apply.
DCC currently offers an eclectic variety of classes, including both long and short form improv, musical improv, sketch, stand-up, and storytelling. And our roster of classes and workshops is continuously expanding! To view course offerings and register, visit our homepage and click the “Classes” tab.
While we are excited that you’re coming to Dallas Comedy Club with experience, our school has a unique curriculum that benefits veteran and novice improvisers alike. At this time, we are allowing improvisers who have extensive performing experience to audition out of lower levels. To sign up for our assessment auditions, fill out the audition form here.
Yes! Dallas Comedy Club offers opportunities for students to earn free tuition credit in exchange for internships in the theater, training center, or during special events. To learn more about internship opportunities, visit the homepage and click “Internships” under the “Classes” tab. To fill out an intern application, click here.
DCC does not offer gift certificates at this time.