Dallas Comedy Club is committed to learning from the past year and incorporating best practices and health guidance into everything we do to keep our guests and team members safe.
In order to stay open during this challenging time, employees, students, and performers are asked to be vaccinated to participate in classes, shows, or jams. Furthermore, we are encouraging everyone at DCC, including patrons, to wear a mask when in theater common areas and not eating or drinking.
Some of the things we’re doing to keep you safe are:
- Requiring all of our employees to pass a health screening before each shift
- Encouraging social distancing between parties
- Cleaning and disinfecting tables and common areas regularly
- Providing hand sanitizing stations for all guests and employees
We ask our guests to help us keep everyone safe by:
- Following our COVID-19 protocols and instructions from employees
- Self-screening before entering the restaurant for any signs of COVID-19 including a fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, and known close contact with someone who has COVID-19
We are monitoring the situation closely and adding to our safety protocols daily. For more information about COVID-19, visit https://www.coronavirus.gov