- Please allow yourself enough time to get to Deep Ellum and find parking. There is often traffic and parking is not always easy. DO NOT PARK AT TERRY BLACKS — they will tow!
- To enter the venue, come to the glass bar door on Elm Street.
- We do not allow outside food or beverage in.
- Please note that we will be checking IDs and searching bags.
- We will start lining up and checking in guests about 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Seating is first come, first served, so get your ENTIRE party in line as soon as you can!
- Parties will be ushered to their seats. Please stay in your assigned seats.
- There is a two-item minimum per person. Feel free to come early and eat and drink on the patio. You can order at the bar or in the theater with our servers, all items count towards the two-item minimum.
- You will not receive a bill at the end of the show. You can close out at the bar on your way out, or since it will be very busy, you can leave and we will close your bill for you and add a 20% gratuity at the end of the night.
Thank you for supporting live comedy and our small business! See you at the show!